The third in this series of books by Curt Eriksmoen profiles the fascinating stories and impressive accomplishments of people who have lived in North Dakota.
Highlights of the 47 profiles in this book include:
- The football kicker whose field goal tied the 1958 NFL championship game that has been called the "greatest game ever played"
- The technology wizard who opened one of the first radio stations in the nation
- The U.S. Navy officer who was in charge of salvaging the sunken ships after the Pearl Harbor attack
- The Scottish Nobleman who operated a large dairy in North Dakota
- The musician who was known as the "most popular composer/arranger of band music in America"
Softcover. 180 pages